We promote Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity by working closely with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and state and local related administrative agencies:
- To encourage and promote the voluntary exchange of information, experiences, ideas and knowledge about methods, processes and techniques relating to compliance with EEOC and OFCCP guidelines among companies, including those who are federal contractors.
- To educate members on current issues and requirements through information sharing and guest speaker presentations.
- To maintain ongoing contact with representatives of the EEOC, OFCCP and state and local agencies at the district, regional, and national levels.
- To establish and maintain a partnership of public and private sector organizations who proactively deal with all issues of compliance.
- To provide a voice for industry to inform and address issues of concern about EEO and affirmative action compliance to the EEOC and OFCCP.